Frequently Asked Questions
- Are there any up front fees or charges for placing accounts with Capital Credit? No. Capital Credit works solely on a contingency basis. Our clients are only charged a commission if we collect monies on their behalf. For more information of Capital Credit's standard commission rates please contact us at any time.
- Does Capital Credit report debtors to all three major credit-reporting agencies? Yes. Capital Credit, as part of its standard collection procedures, reports debtors to TransUnion, Equifax, and Experian.
- How soon after I place my accounts with Capital Credit will you begin collections? Capital Credit prides itself on a 24 hour turnaround time on all new accounts.
- How tough are you on debtors? Capital Credit approaches all debtors in a professional manner. Our collectors are never abusive, and closely follow the guidelines set out by the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act.
- What Internet services do you provide? Through our online database clients may post new accounts, review account inventories, and receive custom reports regarding their collection issues. For a hands-on demonstration of our online services please feel free to contact us at any time.
- Is your company fully HIPAA compliant? Yes. Capital Credit provides not only training to our staff regarding all HIPAA regulations, but also provides an on staff HIPAA compliance officer. Additionally we will supply our clients with a HIPAA Subcontractors Agreement that exceeds current HIPAA compliance regulations.
If you are interested in more detailed information on Capital Credit please feel free to contact online or call 503.297.4488 or 1.877.821.6386 at any time.
Capital Credit is a proud member of:
- American Collectors Association (ACA)
- National Association of Credit Managers (NACM)
- Oregon Collectors Association (OCA)
Providing commercial & consumer collection and debt recovery services.
Capital Credit & Collection Service, Inc provides commercial and consumer collections services, and adheres to Fair Debt Collection Practices. All collectors are ACA (American Collectors Association) certified.